Saturday afternoon we were watching the movie, Stomp the Yard. We had started to watch it, but I had to leave for work. After I left, Emily decided that she was going to copy what they were doing on the movie! Luckily, Aunt Jen and Uncle Rob were home with her and took this video to show me what she did after I left. I thought that it was just too cute and had to post it.
.gif)
3 comments:
OMG! That just totally made my day! She never ceases to make me smile. Love and miss you guys so much!!
That is so adorable. Emily is so sweet and as cute as can be. I enjoy reading about the cute things that she does.
I didn't feel like signing in- but I heard that my "friend" read my blog about what a bitch she is and I needed an Emily fix :) Awesome. When you come back you will have to come stay with me for a couple days- I will have my own place by then... well, since you aren't coming for FOREVER, I will definately have a place! :) Miss you.
-ME
Post a Comment