Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Monday

AGH...after a VERY long day of work, I did get to weigh in again this afternoon and lost a total of 11 lbs last week. Which brings my total weight loss to 32 lbs in 3 weeks. So far our team is winning by 20 lbs! Just a few more weeks left...this dieting thing is difficult, but getting TONS easier now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to check your blog and see how you did this week.... Great job! Aaron and I had a good first week....10 pounds lost between us!

Kim said...

Wow! I have got to see a picture of you when you are done! What do you win if you win?

Shanna. said...

good for you... that's awesome!

DriveByScreamer said...

Right on! By the time you make it back this way you'll be all skinny and stuff... Keep it up! Love ya!

NightDragon said...

Yay!!!! Hurray!!! *pat on the back*

I am too tired to think of creative things... barg.

Anonymous said...

Great job.