Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Few Random Pictures

I will admit, I absolutely HATE Emily getting dirty. I guess it is because I always hate seeing kids dirty and never wanted my children to be dirty. Odd, I know, but hey...it is me! I went to work one day last week and left Emily in the care of Uncle Rob and Aunt Jen as usual! Now, they know how much I hate her being dirty and always make fun of me when I go to clean her up right away. Jen had made spaghetti for dinner and this is the picture that I received on my cell phone while I am work! I about died! Sadly, my first comment was, "I hope she is cleaned up now!" After I found out she was cleaned up, then I thought that the picture was cute!
On our way to Canada 2 weekends ago, little miss comforted her baby! Sadly, we left this baby in Canada. Luckily, she has yet to notice. Lets pray that she doesn't notice!

And this is when I knew she was really sick. Easter Sunday I had given her a bath and then Jen and I had to run to Walmart to get some groceries for the upcoming week. I got back home about an hour later, and this is what I found! Tina said that after I left, Emily went down to her bed, grabbed her blanket and her puppy dog and went all the way up to Tina's room and fell asleep on the floor. I thought that it was too cute and had to get a picture before I picked her up and carried her down 2 flights of stairs to put her to bed!


And Rob took this picture of little miss while we were at Burger King on our way to Baldwin a month ago. It is just so her and thought that I would post it.


3 comments:

Britt said...

yes, let's hope she doesn't notice a missing doll! that's the worst!

such cute photos :)

DriveByScreamer said...

Best pick me up EVER! I so needed that. Miss Em is so adorable (even if she's covered in spaghetti mess!)... Great way to help get through the afternoon! Love you guys!

NightDragon said...

Kiss her spaghetti face from me!